Learn how to adjust your hours of operation, appointment times, and appointment reminders.
Accessing Booking Settings
1. Click on the person icon in the top right corner of the dashboard. A drop down menu will appear; click on the option “Account Settings.”
2. Scroll down the page until you see the “Booking” tab and then click on it.
Editing Booking Settings
1. From here you will be able to edit all of your booking settings. At the top you will see the fields “Booking Interval” and “Booking Reminder Time.”
- Editing the Booking Interval changes the amount of time that is allocated for each appointment.
- Editing the Booking Reminder Time changes how far in advance the client is reminded of their appointment.
2. Directly below these fields is a list of business hours. Edit these to match your hours of operation so that customers are only able to make appointments during your open hours.
3. If you scroll down a little more, you’ll notice that there is the option to sync your Google or Outlook calendar. To do this, simply click on the “Sync” button, which is directly next to either icon, and sign into your account. This will automatically sync your calendar to the dashboard!
4. Lastly, clicking the check marks below the Google and Outlook icons will allow you to have both pending and confirmed appointments appear in the dashboard calendar.
5. To finish up, just click on the blue “Update Settings” button!